Hypnotherapy is a well researched method of helping improve sleep. Lack of sleep or a sleep disorder – sometimes called insomnia, is debilitating and can affect every aspect of your life. Waking up tired every day is a horrible and difficult cycle to get out of on your own.
Sometimes, the things we worry about during the day, keep us awake at night and the lack of sleep then prevents us form problem solving during the following day…..it can become a vicious cycle!
Let me help yo break that cycle.
Let me help you to find the root cause and overcome your sleep problem with Clinical Hypnotherapy. Hypnosis is a safe and relaxing way to manage Sleep disorders, Insomnia and Anxiety.
Phone me now on 07960020455 for a Free Phone Consultation and find out how I can help you in Canary Wharf and Stoke Newington.
Hypnotherapy can help you reduce your adrenalin level, improve your ability to relax, reduce your anxious thoughts and prepare your body for sleep.
1. Improve your memory – Studies have shown that while we sleep, our brains process and consolidate our memories from the day. If you don’t get enough sleep, it seems like those memories might not get stored correctly and can be lost.
2. Help maintain a healthy weight – Did you know that the hormone leptin plays a key role in making you feel full? When you don’t get enough sleep, leptin levels drop. Result: people who are tired are just plain hungrier and they seem to especially crave high-fat and high-calorie foods.
3. Reduce the possibility of having an accident – People who are tired are often more clumsy and have a worse sense of orientation so they are more likely to cut themselves chopping vegetable, fall off a ladder or trip over says Prof J Mindell of St Joseph’s University. According to The Institute of Medicine, 1 in 5 motor accidents are apparently caused by over tiredness.
4. Improve your mood. I am sure we have all experienced feeling a bit more cranky after a poor nights sleep. Consistent poor sleep is now seen as one constituant of depression. Low serotonin levels result in sleep disruption and sleep disorders and of course low serotonin is linked to low mood.
5. Improve your pain threshold. Poor sleep can affect your ability to manage pain. The symptoms of Fibromyalgia (a condition where the brain mistakes fatigue for pain) have been created by sleep deprivation.
6. Improve your general health. A good nights sleep is responsible for a better overall health. It can contribute to a stronger immune system. Conversely, one study simulated the effects of the disturbed sleep patterns of shift workers on 10 young healthy adults. After a mere four days, three of them had blood glucose levels that qualified as pre-diabetic. Think on…..
What causes poor sleep? Well it can be a myriad of different reasons. That is why, being an experienced therapist, I can help you get to the root cause of your sleep problems and provide you with a tailored therapy including a mix of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Emotional Freedom Technique to help you overcome whatever the root cause is. You will start to see changes in a relatively short space of time.
Many effects of a lack of sleep, such as feeling grumpy and not working at your best, are well known. But did you know that sleep deprivation could also have profound consequences on your physical health?
One in three of us suffer from poor sleep, with stress, computers and taking work home often blamed. However, the cost of all those sleepless nights is more than just bad moods and a lack of focus. Regular poor sleep puts you at risk of serious medical conditions, including obesity, heart disease and diabetes and it shortens your life expectancy.
Most of us need around eight hours of good-quality sleep a night to function properly – but some need more and some less.
Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, and can benefit your heart, weight, mind, and more.
What matters is that you find out how much sleep you need and then try to achieve it.
Let me help you find out the root cause of your Sleep Problems and help you to overcome your Insomnia with Hypnotherapy in Canary Wharf and Stoke Newington